Profile of Family Law Attorney Robert C. Eustice
Divorce help in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
I am Bob Eustice, a lawyer who has been dedicated to helping people solve family law problems for more than 20 years. I started out in civil business litigation, but quickly realized that I wanted to have a direct impact on people's lives during times of serious crisis. My family law practice has given me the opportunity to help people through their most difficult personal struggles.
Comprehensive knowledge of the law in three jurisdictions
I gained an in-depth understanding of family law throughout the Washington, D.C metropolitan area during my early years of practice. I worked at family law firms in Maryland and the District of Columbia. After working at a law firm that handled family law matters in all three local jurisdictions (Maryland, Virginia and D.C.), I opened my own family law practice in 2004.
Individual attention to your family law matter
When you work with me, you can be confident that I am involved with every aspect of your case. I do not hand you off to an associate. I have a paralegal to assist me with discovery requests, document production and completion of court-mandated financial statements. I also use local law clerks to perform research only as needed. This helps reduce my overhead and allows me to maintain extremely competitive hourly rates.
Work with a divorce attorney who gets to know you personally
I am here to ease your burden. Let me provide you with the skilled legal service you require. I return your phone calls promptly, and I check voicemail and email messages after hours and throughout the weekends. Contact me online or call me at 301.961.6464, ext. 3349.
Areas of practice
- Maryland, 1993
- Virginia, 1990
- District of Columbia, 1989
- Michigan, 1988
- University of Michigan
- J.D., 1988
- B.A., with high distinction, 1985
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Voted a Maryland Super Lawyer for 2012 in the Family Law area of practice
Professional speaking engagements
Seminars for fellow attorneys
- "Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements in Washington, DC: Valuation, Tax and Other Issues"
- "How to Help Your Client Proceed Through a Child Custody Evaluation in Virginia "
- "Domestic Law in Maryland"
Seminars for the public
- "Divorce Legal Seminar, Parts I and II," Montgomery County Commission for Women Counseling and Career Center, Rockville, MD
- "Maryland Custody, Visitation and Child Support," Gilchrist Center for Cultural Diversity, Wheaton, MD